Staring continuously at the computer screen is one of the problems. Lack of sleep also causes this problem. Such kind of strain to your eyes gives the tired look. You start developing dark circles as well as eye bags which can be a put off many people by having a glance at you.
– Get enough sleep
– Eat a vitamin A rich diet such as fruits, apricots, green leafy vegetables, carrots, egg yolks and butter
– Drink plenty of water
– Avoid alcohol, smoking and direct sun
– Try to wear sunglasses whenever you are outside
– Avoid too much television
– Can do yoga asanas like Simhasana to help your eyes
Home Remedies for your eyes
– Easiest of all the solution is to wash your face with cold water. This helps in making your face clean and clears your face from any inflammation and also moisturizers it to avoid any eye problems.
– Take some boiled tea in a cup of water. Once the water cools, dip two gauzes in it, place each of the gauzes on your eyelid for 15 minutes. Once the gauzes are dried, dip it again to gain the most from this remedy.
– Lavender oil is another soothing agent which helps to keep your eyes fresh and radiant. Add a drop of this oil in two and half cup of water. Shake it well before using. You can use two cotton pads as eye pads which are dipped in this solution.
– Use two chilled and soaked chamomile tea bags to be placed on your eyelids
– The first thing in the morning you see in the mirror is the puffed eyes. You can use ice, chilled spoons or tea bags on your eyes to remove that look.
– Place couple of slices of chilled cucumber on your eyes and try to relax in a secluded place. You can use the same procedure by using boiled potato
– Soak couple of cotton pads in Witch Hazel to be placed on your eyelids. Due to the good starch content, potatoes work greatly to minimize puffiness and redness.
– You can dip cotton in a mixture of rosewater or milk or almond oil to keep your eyes refreshing